Place of Origin:
bamboo decking for outside
3000 per Janka scale
Dynea, European 1 standard
OSMO oil, Germany brand
50000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month
Packaging & Delivery
4pcs/carton,70carton/pallet,12pallets load in 1*20Contaienr ,totally 874.94m2
Lead Time :
|Quantity(Square Meters)||1 - 50||>50|
|Est. Time(days)||20||To be negotiated|
Strand woven bamboo decking for outside use.
strand woven bamboo
install with joists and clips
Bamboo decking offers unmatched natural beauty and high durability making it far superior to most wood decking options available today. Bamboo is fast becoming the preferred alternative for decking because it's environmentally friendly, dimensionally stable, easy to install and requires minimum maintenance. This decking is an all clear, free of knots decking. Compare to other exotic hardwoods. It is pre-stained to a beautiful golden cedar toned color.
Bamboo is one of nature’s oldest building materials—and for good reason. It’s strong, dense, renewable and grows like a weed. In fact, it’s like a never-ending forest that regenerates itself every five years.
Bamboo is actually a grass. It can grow up to 36 inches a day. It will reach full height within one year, although the best time to harvest is five to seven years. Consequently, bamboo has long been a staple building material in Asia, particularly China.
1. Durable, Anti-abrasion, sound-proof, Insect-free, moisture proof;
2. High density, high hardness, pressure resistance, Eco-friendly;
3. Connect way: Tongue&Groove System;
4. Complying with European standard E1 for formaldehyde emission;
5. Prepackaged and new in box with full warranty;
6. 4 sided tongue and groove with micro-bevel edges for easier installation;
7. Moisture control coating on sides and back of floor;
8.Lowest price , 100% "A" Grade bamboo.
Packing & Delivery
We usually pack bamboo deckings with film and then put on pallets.
If you need cartons and customized packing, that is also acceptable for us.