Raw material → Material Inspection → Cutting → Bending → Welding → Silanes → Spraying→ Core Process Inspection→ Ex-factory Inspection
Q1:Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A2: We are professional manufacturer for more than 20 years and have a Independent trade department.
Q2: I want to buy sample or small order how to order?
A2: Order directly, or send inquiry to us.
Direct product recommendations:
1) Air freight is calculated according to the volume and weight of the goods.
2)The buyers can choose Shipping Method. The seller cannot modify after selecting.
3)In order to reduce transportation costs, when purchasing small items(volume and weight not very big), you can choose a number of different sizes and colors. According to the buyer's needs. It is not ecommended to buy several samples if the volume is too large.
4)Usually it can be shipped within 5 days, we will promptly inform the customer of the logistics related information of the goods.
Q3: I want to order in bulk, how do I order?
A3:Bulk ordering can also be completed on alibaba, but buyers need to contact us in advance (Send inquiry or TM consultation), we will have a professional customer service to answer your questions.
Q4: What are your payment methods?
1)Samples must be paid in full (sample fee + shipping), and delivery will be scheduled within 3-5 days after payment. Payment method: Credit/ Debit Card, Wire Transfer-T/T, Paypal. Western Union.
2)For bulk orders, we usually use a T/T 30% deposit. After the shipment is completed, the remaining 70% of the payment is made.
Q5:Can l mix items in one container?
A5:Generally we try to satisfy all request from clients, you can mix 5 items, if you want mix more, please allow us to check it again.
Q6:How do you guarantee the quality of the product?
A6: First of all, we can't guarantee that every product is perfect. There is no problem, but we will try our best to do the best. Usually the products are produced in batches. Due to various reasons, individual products may be paralyzed. We will carry out strict inspection before leaving the factory. Alibaba has the service to inspect the products. We will cooperate with all the requirements of the customers.
Q7:If I want to customize other colors or sizes?
A6:No problem, we can customize the product according to the customer's needs, but need to order quantity, the order quantity is different for different products.
1)Our products pursue the best quality
2)We have our own patents, factory direct sales
3)We don't do one-shot deal and look for long-term partners.
4)We will provide the best service to our customers without missing any enquiry.
5)We accept product inspections from customers or welcome to visit the factory.