Bedroom Furniture, Foam, Bedroom Furniture,Hotel Furniture
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
The Imperial concubine
Memory Foam + Soft Foam
As our sample and can be customized
8000 Piece/Pieces per Year
Packaging & Delivery
1. Each pc vaccum compressed and outside with standard PE bag
2. Each pc vaccum compressed and outside with standard carton box
3. Each pc vaccum compressed and 35-45pcs put into per wooden pallet
Lead Time :
|Quantity(Pieces)||1 - 1||2 - 30||31 - 300||>300|
|Est. Time(days)||5||15||25||To be negotiated|
Most popular product
Product Specifications and Features:
|Product Description||latex mattress/ modern green malaysia latex mattress/ bedroom furniture|
|Item||The imperial concubine|
1.green knitted fabric quilted with foam,natural latex,polyester wadding&NWF 2.one layer of good foam as filler
3.one layer of non woven fabric
4.Pocket spring,5cm high density foam around spring
5.one layer of cotton felt liner
6.knitted fabric quilted with foam&NWF
7.border: knitted fabric quilted with foam&NWF
Standard Mattress Size Chart:
Learn which standard mattress size is right for you. Mattress heights vary by products, see specification’s details as below:
Can be customized
Twin or “single” mattresses are ideal for kid’s bedrooms, or rooms with bunk beds or day beds
Full or “double” mattresses are great for your child’s room since the extra width compared to a twin mattress means your child will have more room to stretch as he/she grows
Queen mattress measures approximately 60*80, these measurements can vary by +/- 1/2 inch
King mattresses are a great solution for the master bedroom, as the extra room can create a more luxurious sleep experience. Arrowsoft are available in California King as well
Raw Material Information :
B: Natural Latex and Memory Foam
C: Pocket Spring
Customizations of Mattress :
8. Carton Printing
Sample Lead Time:7-10 days
Production Lead Time:25-30days
Packaging & Shipping
We provide different types of packing and can be packaged as customers needs
1. Vacuum compressed packing. each piece vacuum compressed with PE bag or rolled compressed packing
2. Outside with wooden pallet and iron sheet to avoid the air leakage
3. Outer Carton: Standard export carton with 3-layer A=B
1.Rotate It. Remember that mattress foams and fibers will be subjected to normal wear over time. To reduce normal wear, you can rotate your mattress as needed.
2.Buy a matching box spring or a matching adjustable foundation to insure proper support and lasting durability.
3.Support It. Support your mattress with a solid bed frame. To comply with Arrowsoft mattress warranty, king and queen-sized beds require a metal bed frame (or base) with rigid center support
4. Carry it upright. If you have to move your mattress, always carry it upright. Never bend your mattress to get it in or out of a room. It may flex a little through doorways, but it shouldn’t be folded, curled, or sharply bent.
5. Let it breathe. A new mattress has been wrapped in plastic and needs time to air out before you put on the sheets. Lean your new bed against the wall to air out all the way around.
6. Keep it clean and healthy. It is very important to use a mattress protector, not only to protect against soiling, but it makes for a healthier sleeping area. We highly recommend having a mattress protector on your mattress at all times to keep it clean and healthy to sleep on.
Why ARROWSOFT ?
1. We have extensive experience in mattress industry
2. We have our own senior designing team from U.K
3. We can provide not only OEM but also ODM to our customers.
4. Strict quality control system according to ISO9001:2000
About US :
ARROWSOFT Mattress & Bedding has extensive experience in the quality mattress manufacturing, trading and delivering after years of research & develop with all staffs efforts, especially our senior designing team from U.K..
Helping clients to sleep healthy and comfortably each and every night, we supply COMPRESSED POCKET SPRING & BONNE SPRING MATTRESS, VACUUM PACK MATTRESS, MEMORY FOAM MATTRESS, ROLLED UP FOAM MATTRESS & SOFT BED DESIGNS with selected raw materials, flexible design, advanced technology and expert craftsmen. And all the mattresses are CUSTOMER-MADE design in featured sizes (all sizes available), fireproof code (BS7177, CFR1633, CA117), colors and price requirement to meet clients’ demand from every country.
We have fostered a culture of customer-oriented not only focusing on pre-sales but also throughout the whole sales process including after sales. We have on-going customer visits from all over the world. Come and see us! We believe you will be positively impressed with our being proactive, organized, considerate and professional.
Some snapshots of our customer visits: