1:Excellent tensile strength and fission resistance
2:Good bonding performance and strong adhesion
3:Good construction performance
4:Excellent water and corrosion resistance
5:Excellent low temperature flexibility
Introduction for Use
1. Construction environment temperature is 5 ° C -35 ° C;
2. The A and B components can be mixed evenly with an electric stirring device in a ratio of 2:1.
1. Do not polish the last finish. If the first finish is sanded, make sure that the last finish is evenly applied.
2. Do not apply if the substrate temperature is below 10 °C or the ambient humidity is greater than 85%.
3. When constructing dark or brilliant products, please control the dilution ratio within 5% or not, and increase the number of paintings appropriately until satisfactory results are achieved.
1. After the paint is opened, it is recommended to use it all at once. If it is not used up, it should be completely sealed and stored upside down.
2. The construction temperature is suitable for more than 5 degrees Celsius, ensuring air circulation during construction;
3. When using the material, adding thinner such as Tianna water or rosin water may cause quality problems. It is recommended to use professional thinner.
Storage and packaging:
The product should be sealed and stored in a ventilated and cool place. It is forbidden to approach the fire source and prevent collision during transportation. The shelf life is 12 months.