1. Question: What are your hours of operation?
Answer: Our corporate office is open Monday-Friday 8am-5pm (PST).
2. Question: Do you sell to the public?
Answer: Yes. 1 piece is acceptable. We have many products in stock.
3. Question: How often do you send out new catalogs?
Answer: Bi-annually. We introduce new product twice a year in our Spring and Fall catalogs.
4. Question: How do I find a rep in my area?
Answer: Please contact our sales department for a representative in your area.
5. Question: What is the best way to maintain the appearance of upholstered product?
Answer: Regular maintenance and care will help to preserve the life of your upholstered furniture. Avoid direct sunlight, dust and soil build up. Vacuum dust particles periodically and spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent (DO NOT USE BLEACH). Seek professional cleaning service when item has become excessively soiled. These imprints can be removed gently by steam iron.
6. Question: What is the best way to clean bedding, pillows, table runners and throws?
Answer: Because we use expensive trims and high quality fabrics on our goods, we recommend dry clean or spot clean to care for items. ( DO NOT USE BLEACH )