Low-E glass curtain walls, building facades, building windows
Main Features of Full-glass Curtain Wall:
1. Full-glass curtain wall is fully transparent and all-in-view, and pursues exchange and integration between the inner and outer spaces. People could clearly see the whole structural system of the glass, so as to turn the structural system from supporting role to performance visibility and to demonstrate a sense of architectural aesthetics, type, hierarchy and space impression.
2. The system is light in weight, and features simple selection of material, processing in factories, fast construction and convenient maintenance. Also, it’s easy to clean.
3. For the effect of enriching architectural elevation, this system is unparalleled, and is a perfect embodiment of the modern science and technology in the building decoration.
1.Sound resistance Rw to 48 dB
2.Wind and watertightness to 1000 Pa (depending on design)
4.High thermal insulation (depending on design)
1.Unique glazing sizes from 6 through 50mm
2.High glass weights to 500KG
3.View width 60mm
4.Different cover caps on the outside
5.Inside and outside color as desired
Types of curtain walls:
|Material ||Aluminum frame,glass,accessories.|
d.Finished:Anodized/Powder coating/Electrophoresis /PVDF.
Tempered Glass:5mm-12mm tempered glass with clear or tinted,
Double glass: 5mm+6A/9A/12A+5MM,6MM+6A/9A/12A+5MM,
Laminated glass: 5mm+0.38/0.76/1.14pvb+5mm,6mm+0.38/0.76/1.14pvb+6mm
|Surface Finish||Mill finish,Anodizing,Powder Coating,Wood Grain,Electrophoresis,Polished,Brushed|
|Glass Curtain Wall SystemGlass Curtain Wall System||• Unitized Glass Curtain Wall|
• Point Supported Curtain Wall
• Visible frame glass curtain wall
• Invisible Frame Glass Curtain Wall