Place of Origin:
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Solid Wood Slats, Solid Wood Boards
Bleached or Unbleached
FSC NO. BV-COC-005346
3000 Cubic Meter/Cubic Meters per Month
Packaging & Delivery
packed with pallets and plastic or iron bells with or without carton boards outside the pallets to keep it away from moisture. 310KGS/CBM.
Lead Time :
within in 15 days after receiving the deposit or the L/C.
1, light and tough
2. non-curly shape
3. keep dry, it has a high degree of preservation
Glue: environmental friendly hangang glue from Germany
Moisture content: 8%--12%
Usage: making wooden box, furniture, wall panel, floor, surfing board, coffin, decorate sauna house, crafts & arts, and so on.
Paulownia wood material is quite good and it is widely used.
1. Light and tough material: Merits of the timber, bulk density and intensity are the important standards for the assesments, the greater of the strength and the lighter of the density, the more high-quality it is. Paulownia wood is one of the lightest wood on the earth. The air-dry density is 0.23-0.40 grams / cubic centimeter, 40% lighter than the average wood. Light and tough are the biggest advantages of Paulownia.
2. Non-curly shape: Because of its small shrinkage factor, Paulownia shape does not bend.
3. Keep dry: Dried Paulownia is difficult to absorb water and moisture, it has a high degree of preservation.
4. Acid resistant refractory:The thermal conductivity of paulownia is small, generally the wood burning is in the 270 degrees Celsius and the paulownia burning is as much as 425 points, which is the rare character. Rot-resistant acid is also a unique feature of it, so the masses are about to make a coffin with Paulownia.
5. Resistant to wear and tear: Paulownia wood, although light, but not easy to wear, so bellows-tung wood, round rod mill inspections, it is difficult to wear plate.
6. The brightly-colored texture appearance: Paulownia wood has the silk a bright, beautiful and delicate texture, and its natural patterns are rather good.
7. Leading tone feature is good: Paulownia is indispensable material to make instrument and no matter what changes about the weather can be a stable tone, thus is how "Qin Tong" known. The board of the dulcimer, pipa, Qin Hu and Liuqin are all made by the paulownia.
8. Easy to carve the dyeing: The paulownia is not easy to cleavage lignin but soft, easy to be processed, carved and dyed. In the construction it can be used to make purlin, windows and doors, ceiling, princess and room partition board and so on.